All mentors must complete the following:
- Paper application
- Interest survey
- Interview with Chicago LAMP recruiting manager
- Criminal background check
- Illinois Sex Offender Registry check
- Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Registry check
- Illinois Child Abuse Registry check
We recognize that adults of varying backgrounds and experiences have the power to make a difference in the lives of our youth. If you are interested in committing to a one-year mentorship that could change a student’s future, please do not hesitate to apply.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, however we encourage candidates to apply between May and August so that each mentorship starts near the beginning of the school year.
Please contact Ms. Robinson @ email@example.com or call our office at 773-521-5267 to receive an application.